For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some pictures of our lil family...

When I went it to labor, my contractions started fast and furious, almost like someone flipped a switch at 6:30 p.m. They  were consistently three minutes apart, from the very first one. 15 minutes into this, we knew it was no joke and we left for the hospital. When we arrived they tried terbutaline, mag. sulfate and a few others, but nothing stopped them. At 10:13 on Friday the 13th, Griffin made his grand entrance via c-section.  Sean's ball number in HS was #13, so we are considering this a good thing. We had no camera, video camera, or really any idea what was happening, so we didn't get to take any good pics until the next day. Thank goodness for camera phones!

Grant finally meets Griffin!
 While I was expecting, Grant would read "Goodnight Moon" to the baby. 
He brought it to share during their first meeting.



 Daddy admiring his boy.
 Mommy taking it all in.

 He looks sooo much like Sean, it melts my heart.

 The first time we got to hold Griffin.

 Our little bit.

 He loves his pacifier. He didn't want the premie one, 
so they had to give him the regular size and he can hold it in himself. Such a big boy!



 Peeking at Daddy.



 Best friends already.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you decided to do a blog about this! It has been such a blessing for us to be able to keep up with G2's progress and seeing that sweet Grant welcome his new baby brother melted my heart.

    We pray for you every day and my mom requested prayer for you all at their church. So you have a whole community of prayer warriors in Northeast Alabama praying for you! God is SO good!!

    You are such a sweet soul Stefanie and everything you say just blesses my heart!! I hope you and baby G stay on the road to recovery and you are able to have your precious family of four home together soon!

    Sending much love, prayers, and well wishes from the Alabama Reeders!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete