For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Continuation of below entry...

To console these Mothers, assuring them our lil guy would be ok. Now God may be lending me super strength, but that was even more than i can take. I need to be surrounded by positivity. The facts can be negative enough. I am staying hopeful, prayerful and grateful because of God's provision and His loving kingdom that have rallied around us.
I am heading to the hospital soon and will hopefully have a G2 update soon.
Thank you for loving and praying for our sweet Griffin. From what I know now, we are continuing to pray that Griffin will respond to the antibiotics and will fight this infection, that his digestive system can heal from this trauma and continue to make good progress and that if they attempt the picc line procedure again, that it will be successful and Griffin will remain comfortable and respond well.
Thank you for blessing us with the gift of prayer.
Love,
Stefanie


"This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God and I trust in him. He will cover you with his feather... He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection."
Psalm 91:2, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment