For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Saturday, February 11, 2012

We finally finished our first bottle! That's a huge step! If we can continue to do that, they'll reduce tube feeds. He has to be able to nurse 4 times a day and take 4 bottles before they will let him go home. We are moving forward, we are just taking lil preemie baby steps.
Sean stayed with Griffin last night and I went home and slept. I feel sooo much better today. I went to the dr yesterday, suspecting a UTI or kidney infection and got some antiobiotics. No fever today and no pain, so yay! No time for Mommy to be sick.
I went home last night to find yummy dinners prepared by precious friends. How grateful we are to be blessed with such special people in our lives. It's been 4 weeks and you guys are still rallying around us and loving and praying for us. You haven't forgot about our family, even though it feels like we have dropped out of society. We would have never made it in one piece without our Savannah friends, Sean's family and my family loving and praying for us. Both Griffin and I have received such wonderful medical care- everyone feels like family to us now. It blows my mind away at how God has provided for us so abundantly these last 4 weeks. He has given us strength and peace, provided for our wordly needs and even given me guidance about Grant and his schooling decisions. I'm so thankful and humbled to know each of you have prayed for us and have loved us in His name. Griffin Reeder came
into this world surrounded by love and I can't wait for y'all to meet him. He's yummy and he smells really good!
Love y'all.
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment