For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

friday? Friday?! FRIDAY!...?

Just met with the nurse practitioner and unless something changes, we are being discharged Friday!!!! I'm not holding my breath because I've been here long enough to hear this play out with other babies. Sometimes, it gets delayed a day or two. However, I am rejoicing because we are officially in the club where they give you a date and that means we are soooo close! Praising God and smiling through happy tears.
Griffin passed his car seat challenge last night and our last big hurdle will be the circumcision. The doctor is supposed to stop by today and do it. Please say a prayer that it goes well, that Griffin is as comfortable as possible and that he doesn't slow down on his eating as a result.

Thank you all. Your prayers and love have sustained us.

I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear anything new.

Love,

Stefanie

1 comment:

  1. Rejoicing with you Reeder family! Just wanted to let you know that I have thought of your whole family and prayed for you all often over the past month or so. It won't be long before your whole family is home. :)
    Alicia Lubbers

    ReplyDelete