For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Friday, February 10, 2012

So I've been blogger mia. To say I am sleep deprived is an understatement. Since starting to room in with Griffin the 3 hour bursts of sleep I was getting have been reduced to 45, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Peeking at him during the night is amazing.
Griffin is doing well. He has started nursing better and actually took half a bottle this morning- after we bought him some new ones. These are great signs.
We are now back to the fortification conversation with the drs. They all say he needs it, but it scares me because he didn't tollerate it once before and got sick. That was a scary week and I don't want to end up back there. However, they all assure me his digestive system is older now and he has been tolerating the vitamins that have been added to my milk, so they expect there will not be any issues. I'm very concerned, but they say he needs the extra calcium and nutrients and that he could suffer long term without it. It's a tough call. So, sean and I have requested they begin with just once a day and start with the lowest strength. Please pray our boy tolerates this well and that there are no complications. Please pray that the doctors and nurses are aware of any signs or complications and that they are attentive. I'm concerned but I know God is in control.
Thank you for lifting up our sweet Griffin. We are so grateful.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment